Saturday, October 22, 2005

Halong Bay

Well it had to happen, the first illness of the trip, i don't know if it was the beef noodles the night before or the beef soup that morning but i wasn't a happy bunny from about 2pm until the next morning.

We took a cruise around Halong bay which is a very pretty part of the world, though it does all look quite similar after you've been there a while. We did some kayaking which was cool and i was sick in a world heritage cave, classy i know. We got back about 4 and now we're waiting for our overnight train to Sapa.

It's nice to see i have such computer literate (geeky) mates, next time i have a bit of time i'll put up some more photos. That probably won't be for about 5 days though so you'll just have to sit on your hands or something.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Tom, you're continual misery makes my life of repetitive, eye-straining software testing seem like that of a God. Cheers.

Nice picture Ash (and Suze), well worth the wait. Looking forward to more.

Monday, 24 October, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to be having such a fun time at the moment (well in the UK at least). I'll be joining you all next week when I get my head in books, but meanwhile I'll just sit here and eat chocolate Hob Nobs :)

Monday, 24 October, 2005  
Blogger Ash said...

I found some chocolate hob nobs here the other day, 40000 dong! I can get a decent meal for 2 for that money, or 4 bottles of tiger beer. I was still tempted though...

Tuesday, 25 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home